Frontline Fabrication excels at structural steel and fabrication. Our industry experience has seen us assist, develop and produce work for some major landmarks and buildings in the City of Sydney and its surrounding villages, from the Nida award winning atrium to the 60 tonne steel structure at Sydney’s Star Casino. Other notable projects include Sydney University’s up-grades at their Carslaw Building and Fishers Library, The Royal North Shore Hospital, the North Sydney Coke Sign and the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Working directly or contracted, we work to manufacture products to the highest industry standard from the design and drafting process to the Fabrication and installation of our products.
Frontline Fabrications in house systems and processes ensure that we are always prepared, equipped and able to execute even the most complex of projects with all work to Australian standards. Our commitment to working with a safety first policy, ensures the work environment and staff are protected at all times.
We offer the following products, services and more:
- Supporting Steel Structures & Building Frameworks
- Building Refurbishments & Improvements
- Portal Frames
- Stairwells, Staircases & Ladders
- Aluminum Roof Walkway & Handrail Systems
- Pedestrian Walkways & Handrails
- Penetrations & Infill
- Retaining Walls
- Warehouse Storage Solutions
- Mezzanines Shelters and Car Ports
- Project Management
- On Site Surveying
- Drafting & Concept Design from Engineer or Architectural Drawings
- Lift & Crane Equipment
- Temporary Access Solutions
- Traffic Control & Road Management
Our workshop and skilled tradesmen have the capacity to handle projects of any scale. See the gallery below for examples of our Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation work.